"TRAVEL SPEED LIMITER"
The Travel Speed Limiter (TSL) is available in two models, the TSL-1 and the TSL-2. The system can be enhanced with various accessories and will provide speed control for LP, gasoline, diesel or electric trucks.
Features of the TSL-1 and TSL-2:
- Allows full use of the truck's power at speeds under the set speed limit.
- Designed so tampering/damage to the unit results in activating the "shut-down" circuit.
- Speed limit is easily adjusted.
- "Test circuit" to check operation of control circuits and attached accessories.
- Heavy-duty relays for accessory hook-ups.
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure to survive industrial applications.
- Sealed circuit board to protect against moisture damage.
- "Heads-up" operator display mounts to the overhead guard post, positioning it in the driver's line of sight.
- Replaceable components in the operator display.
- Simple change-over of operating modes.
- Compatible with accessory devices.
- Provides speed control in both forward and reverse.
Additional features of the TSL-2:
- Computer programmable using interface module and support software.
- Configurable operating parameters using personal computer.
- Communication jack for computer hook-up or accessories.
- Digital speedometer accessory available.
- Logs overspeed occurrances.
- Greater speed limit range.
- Quicker overspeed response and automatic reset response than TSL-1.
- Remote reset terminal - allows the shutdown condition to be reset without having access to the control board by installing a remote reset switch.
- Immediate shut-down input - can be used with external sensors or vehicle monitoring systems to cause the truck to shut-down for reasons other than overspeed.
Download the TSL-2 software
* this file will work on PC only, not MAC.
Back to products page --- First Accessory